ant-user mailing list archives

From "todd runstein" <todd...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I set a classpath for my custom task?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:45:13 GMT
I'm writing an ant task that calls a Java class named Engine.  Engine
is in a jar file that is included in my taskdef using the classpath
tag.  This all works great.

The problem I'm having is that one of Engine's methods calls
"Class.forName()", trying to dynamically add a class file that is not
in it's jar file.  Here I'm getting a ClassNotFoundException.  I've
tried a few things to manually set the classpath that Ant uses, but
I'm just hacking aimlessly and have had no luck.  Could someone give
me some direction to manually adding to the classpath that Engine will
ultimately work with?

Thanks in advance!

Todd