ant-user mailing list archives

From "bora.erbas" <>
Subject Re-compile project if a jar file is modified
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:29:19 GMT

This must be a basic question but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Basically I have multiple projects with build files for each. For example:

Now B depends on A and hence in B's build file I add
"../compA/build/dist/*.jar" as a dependency. But whenever I modify/compile A
and create comA.jar, the compile target of B doesn't compile anything; it
doesn't see any changes. So apparently ant doesn't check if the dependency
jar files are modified or not...Right? How can I achieve this with ant?
Something like maven's snapshot feature...

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message