ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, Jürgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Specify non-top level target
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:16:00 GMT
In the outline in Eclipse ther is a button, by which you can hide internal targets. Internal
targets are targets without description.

--
Jürgen

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mjdenham [mailto:mjdenham@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. November 2007 19:25
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Specify non-top level target

My ant build file is getting quite long and has a lot of targets.  When I view the ant file
in Eclipse it can be difficult to see which targets are the top-level ones which I would call
and which are just helper targets like "init".

Is it possible to remove some of the "targets" from the external interface just leaving a
set of targets which people will actually invoke.

Thanks

Martin