ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Specify non-top level target
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:41:02 GMT
I also use target names starting with / for the targets that just set some properties modifying
the behaviour of
whatever is executed after (for example '/offline', '/notest').  This doesn't change anything
to visibility (they are
callable from command line), but regroup them logically, even when they have a description.

Gilles