ant-user mailing list archives: October 2007

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mario Madunic Re: How to move invalid XML files to another folder Tue, 09 Oct, 14:47
Matt Benson Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 15:16
Steve Loughran Re: How to move invalid XML files to another folder Tue, 09 Oct, 15:19
Peter Reilly Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 15:49
nissea Check if a directory is empty Tue, 09 Oct, 16:15
Knuplesch, Jürgen Javac Tue, 09 Oct, 16:16
Matt Benson Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 17:32
David Weintraub Re: Check if a directory is empty Tue, 09 Oct, 18:03
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:04
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:11
Barry Pape RE: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:17
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 19:25
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:33
Matt Benson Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 19:48
Matt Benson Re: exec: redirect to property and standard output Tue, 09 Oct, 19:51
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 19:58
Matt Benson Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 20:16
Peter Reilly Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 20:52
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 20:56
David Weintraub Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Wed, 10 Oct, 00:44
Sunil Prabhakaran Re: Javac Wed, 10 Oct, 02:41
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Wed, 10 Oct, 04:42
abhijit.sar...@wipro.com [sosget] fails with recursive Wed, 10 Oct, 06:08
nissea Re: Check if a directory is empty Wed, 10 Oct, 06:44
Alx G Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Wed, 10 Oct, 10:40
Knuplesch, Jürgen AW: AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Wed, 10 Oct, 11:50
Knuplesch, Jürgen AW: Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Wed, 10 Oct, 12:31
Ravishankar BV. help regarding ANT. Wed, 10 Oct, 13:02
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: help regarding ANT. Wed, 10 Oct, 13:23
ckn...@onebox.com RE: help regarding ANT. Wed, 10 Oct, 14:24
David Weintraub Re: help regarding ANT. Wed, 10 Oct, 14:42
Keith Hatton <exec> called from a nested Ant session started with <java> - not terminating? Wed, 10 Oct, 15:10
Krzysztof Kucybala How to see the command issued by apply task? Wed, 10 Oct, 15:37
Matt Benson Re: How to see the command issued by apply task? Wed, 10 Oct, 16:18
terrance grahn Running <exec> task with an "interactive" executable Wed, 10 Oct, 17:29
glenn opdycke-hansen Re: How to see the command issued by apply task? Wed, 10 Oct, 17:45
Martin Gainty RE: <exec> called from a nested Ant session started with <java> - not terminating? Wed, 10 Oct, 18:17
Vishal Vishnoi Can we load task into Ant Core classloader Wed, 10 Oct, 18:36
Kendall Shaw junit haltonfailure doesn't Thu, 11 Oct, 03:02
Steve Loughran Re: Can we load task into Ant Core classloader Thu, 11 Oct, 11:40
Knuplesch, Jürgen Fileset Evaluation Thu, 11 Oct, 12:06
Dharmesh Vyas Using Replace Thu, 11 Oct, 12:47
Ravishankar BV. RE: help regarding ANT. Thu, 11 Oct, 12:51
Roland Piazzi searching help for: class org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter can not be found Thu, 11 Oct, 13:28
Dominique Devienne Re: searching help for: class org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter can not be found Thu, 11 Oct, 14:01
Steve Loughran Re: Fileset Evaluation Thu, 11 Oct, 14:06
Matt Benson Re: Fileset Evaluation Thu, 11 Oct, 14:50
Geoffrey Mitchell Re: junit haltonfailure doesn't Thu, 11 Oct, 15:07
Saladin Sharif Re: ant script just hang when checking out of CVS [Similar problem with cvstagdiff] Thu, 11 Oct, 17:28
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Fri, 12 Oct, 00:32
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Fri, 12 Oct, 04:36
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Using Replace Fri, 12 Oct, 07:22
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Running <exec> task with an "interactive" executable Fri, 12 Oct, 07:26
Brian Agnew Re: AW: Using Replace Fri, 12 Oct, 09:05
Knuplesch, Jürgen Errorhandling using exec and cmd.exe Fri, 12 Oct, 10:10
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Errorhandling using exec and cmd.exe Fri, 12 Oct, 11:13
info-r...@gmx.net Passing property from subproject back to parent project Fri, 12 Oct, 16:16
Mario Madunic How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Sat, 13 Oct, 13:39
David Weintraub Re: Passing property from subproject back to parent project Sun, 14 Oct, 05:11
Gilbert Rebhan Re: Passing property from subproject back to parent project Sun, 14 Oct, 09:33
Kees van Dieren Re: exec: redirect to property and standard output Mon, 15 Oct, 06:20
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Mon, 15 Oct, 09:44
Mario Madunic RE: How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Mon, 15 Oct, 12:52
Steve Loughran Re: How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Mon, 15 Oct, 13:34
Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) RE: ant script just hang when checking out of CVS [Similar problem with cvstagdiff] Mon, 15 Oct, 16:35
Alex Florentino How to create automatic release with ant and subversion Mon, 15 Oct, 16:51
Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) RE: How to create automatic release with ant and subversion Mon, 15 Oct, 18:07
Cezariusz Marek Exclude question Tue, 16 Oct, 11:59
supareno keytool with ant Tue, 16 Oct, 13:59
Wayne Cruz symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 21:43
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 21:47
Wayne Cruz RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 21:57
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 21:59
Wayne Cruz RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 22:12
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 23:12
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 23:14
Wayne Cruz RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 23:20
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 23:30
Wayne Cruz RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Tue, 16 Oct, 23:38
Liz Burke-Scovill Re: Optional scp task does not accept remote paths with the '@' symbol in them Wed, 17 Oct, 02:04
jiniusatwork-antu...@yahoo.com Re-parenting classpath Wed, 17 Oct, 02:16
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: keytool with ant Wed, 17 Oct, 06:52
Knuplesch, Jürgen Unless using more than one property Wed, 17 Oct, 07:00
Yona Eilat Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 07:23
Knuplesch, Jürgen AW: keytool with ant Wed, 17 Oct, 07:25
Peter Reilly Re: Unless using more than one property Wed, 17 Oct, 07:32
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Unless using more than one property Wed, 17 Oct, 07:39
Stojanov Alexej AW: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 07:45
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 07:48
Stojanov Alexej AW: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 07:52
Yona Eilat Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 09:37
Krzysztof Kucybala ant jmeter task (xsl transformation of results) Wed, 17 Oct, 09:46
Steve Loughran Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 10:14
Stojanov Alexej AW: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 10:57
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de WG: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 17 Oct, 11:00
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:03
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:04
Peter Reilly Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:07
Bob Aiello Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:32
Kevin Jackson Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:57
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20142
Jun 20145
May 201428