ant-user mailing list archives: October 2007

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Martin Gainty Re: Javac Mon, 09 Oct, 17:46
Martin Gainty Re: Map a drive ("The ' characters around the executable and arguments are not part of the command.") Wed, 18 Oct, 12:24
Martin Gainty Re: XmlProperty - can I specify the property value delimiter? Tue, 24 Oct, 12:09
Ramu Sethu Re: No class Def Error Sat, 29 Sep, 17:27
Kevin Jackson Re: Need to compile VB project Mon, 01 Oct, 07:22
TSD Contractor2 RE: Optional scp task does not accept remote paths with the '@' symbol in them Mon, 01 Oct, 13:00
Mark Russell Temp files Mon, 01 Oct, 14:06
Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) RE: Optional scp task does not accept remote paths with the '@' symbol in them Mon, 01 Oct, 21:30
Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay Urgent !! Junitreport (unknown testcase) apache 1.6.5 Mon, 01 Oct, 21:56
weiji doing antcalls in parallel Mon, 01 Oct, 23:39
Murray, Mike RE: doing antcalls in parallel Tue, 02 Oct, 00:04
Michael Giroux Re: SSH Authentication Errors Tue, 02 Oct, 00:35
Ravi Roy RE: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Tue, 02 Oct, 03:56
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Temp files Tue, 02 Oct, 05:14
Steve Loughran Re: Need to compile VB project Tue, 02 Oct, 09:14
Steve Loughran Re: doing antcalls in parallel Tue, 02 Oct, 09:20
Steve Loughran Re: SSH Authentication Errors Tue, 02 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: Optional scp task does not accept remote paths with the '@' symbol in them Tue, 02 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: No class Def Error Tue, 02 Oct, 09:26
Alx G how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 11:09
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:11
david Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:14
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:16
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:30
Steve Loughran Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:35
david Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:53
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:59
ckn...@onebox.com FOP task, what changed from 0.92beta to 0.94? Tue, 02 Oct, 13:07
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: FOP task, what changed from 0.92beta to 0.94? Tue, 02 Oct, 13:30
David Weintraub Re: Need to compile VB project Tue, 02 Oct, 13:32
ckn...@onebox.com RE: AW: FOP task, what changed from 0.92beta to 0.94? Tue, 02 Oct, 13:36
Holger Rauch Capturing Ant output in a way similar to Unix pipes Tue, 02 Oct, 14:50
Dominique Devienne Re: Capturing Ant output in a way similar to Unix pipes Tue, 02 Oct, 16:33
Christoph Krammer Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Tue, 02 Oct, 18:32
Christoph Krammer Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Tue, 02 Oct, 18:54
Steve Middleton Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 20:14
Steve Middleton RE: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 20:19
Robert Clark Re: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 20:25
Steve Middleton RE: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 20:40
Robert Clark Re: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 21:35
Gilbert Rebhan Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 21:43
Ramu Sethu Re: No class Def Error Wed, 03 Oct, 05:20
Steve Loughran Re: Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Wed, 03 Oct, 08:26
Subir Bhaumik SQLExec Task Wed, 03 Oct, 11:14
Steve Loughran Re: SQLExec Task Wed, 03 Oct, 12:22
Michael Giroux Re: SSH Authentication Errors Thu, 04 Oct, 03:54
saurav Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Thu, 04 Oct, 03:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Thu, 04 Oct, 05:49
Kees van Dieren exec: redirect to property and standard output Thu, 04 Oct, 08:09
Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) unzip PK 2.1 zip files Thu, 04 Oct, 18:06
Michael Giroux Documentation for IMPORT task has "beta" watermarks Thu, 04 Oct, 19:37
James Cox Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Thu, 04 Oct, 20:35
Peter Reilly Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Thu, 04 Oct, 20:45
DJ Kingsolver Ant 1.6.5 to 1.7.0 migration: delete seems to ignore modified selector Thu, 04 Oct, 21:00
James Cox Re: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Thu, 04 Oct, 21:33
Peter Reilly Re: Ant 1.6.5 to 1.7.0 migration: delete seems to ignore modified selector Thu, 04 Oct, 22:09
Stefan Bodewig Re: unzip PK 2.1 zip files Fri, 05 Oct, 03:48
Sayed, Irfan (Irfan) Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:46
Mike Stewart Re: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:55
Ramu Sethu Re: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:56
Alec Fernandez RE: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:58
Ramu Sethu Re: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 11:01
Alexis Votta How to include multiple source directories in "compile" target Fri, 05 Oct, 13:20
Sumit.Srivast...@ubs.com RE: How to include multiple source directories in "compile" target Fri, 05 Oct, 13:34
Bourzeix, Hervé RE: How to include multiple source directories in "compile" target Fri, 05 Oct, 14:09
Ravi Roy Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sat, 06 Oct, 05:23
Bourzeix, Hervé RE : Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sat, 06 Oct, 06:11
glenn opdycke-hansen Re: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sun, 07 Oct, 00:20
Rainer Noack AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sun, 07 Oct, 20:00
Knuplesch, Jürgen AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Mon, 08 Oct, 06:51
Steve Loughran Re: AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Mon, 08 Oct, 10:41
Alexis Votta How to include a single Java file in javac task? Mon, 08 Oct, 10:50
Prashant Reddy Re: How to include a single Java file in javac task? Mon, 08 Oct, 10:58
Padmaja Kunapareddy Padmaja Kunapareddy/Lexington/IBM is out of the office. Mon, 08 Oct, 13:31
Alexis Votta How to include multiple source branches in javac task Mon, 08 Oct, 13:55
Sunil Prabhakaran Re: How to include multiple source branches in javac task Mon, 08 Oct, 15:22
Rob Seegel Re: My first build with ant failed Mon, 08 Oct, 15:55
Alexis Votta Re: How to include multiple source branches in javac task Mon, 08 Oct, 17:10
Mohammad Khan My first build with ant failed Mon, 08 Oct, 17:43
ahnf user input Mon, 08 Oct, 21:53
Saladin Sharif How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Mon, 08 Oct, 22:20
Saladin Sharif using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Mon, 08 Oct, 22:31
Mario Madunic How to move invalid XML files to another folder Mon, 08 Oct, 22:55
Kevin Jackson Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 02:34
Vijay Aravamudhan Re: My first build with ant failed Tue, 09 Oct, 03:59
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 05:39
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 07:16
Sunil Prabhakaran Re: How to include multiple source branches in javac task Tue, 09 Oct, 07:53
Kees van Dieren Re: exec: redirect to property and standard output Tue, 09 Oct, 09:19
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: Documentation for IMPORT task has "beta" watermarks Tue, 09 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: user input Tue, 09 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: How to move invalid XML files to another folder Tue, 09 Oct, 09:24
Peter Reilly Re: Documentation for IMPORT task has "beta" watermarks Tue, 09 Oct, 09:30
Matt Benson Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 12:55
David Weintraub Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 13:17
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 13:38
Peter Reilly Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 13:49
Mohammad Khan Re: My first build with ant failed Tue, 09 Oct, 13:49
David Weintraub Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 14:00
David Weintraub Re: My first build with ant failed Tue, 09 Oct, 14:14
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 20145
Mar 201418
Feb 201427