ant-user mailing list archives: October 2007

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Prashant Deva Virtual Ant Released - Revolutionary new GUI for Ant ! Thu, 18 Oct, 20:45
Prashant Reddy Re: How to include a single Java file in javac task? Mon, 08 Oct, 10:58
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 05:39
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 07:16
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 13:38
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Wed, 10 Oct, 04:42
Prashant Reddy Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Fri, 12 Oct, 04:36
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Mon, 15 Oct, 09:44
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Wed, 17 Oct, 15:02
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Thu, 18 Oct, 09:09
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Thu, 18 Oct, 16:39
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need? Mon, 22 Oct, 12:01
RADEMAKERS Tanguy RE: Suggestions for sending data to the server Wed, 24 Oct, 13:32
Rainer Noack AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sun, 07 Oct, 20:00
Rainer Noack AW: Can we load task into Ant Core classloader Wed, 17 Oct, 19:52
Ramu Sethu Re: No class Def Error Sat, 29 Sep, 17:27
Ramu Sethu Re: No class Def Error Wed, 03 Oct, 05:20
Ramu Sethu Re: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:56
Ramu Sethu Re: Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 11:01
Ravi Roy RE: junitvmwatcher error junit 4.4, ant 1.7 Tue, 02 Oct, 03:56
Ravi Roy Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Sat, 06 Oct, 05:23
Ravishankar BV. help regarding ANT. Wed, 10 Oct, 13:02
Ravishankar BV. RE: help regarding ANT. Thu, 11 Oct, 12:51
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:11
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:16
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:30
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Thu, 04 Oct, 05:49
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Unless using more than one property Wed, 17 Oct, 07:39
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 11:04
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Set property value via Java Mon, 22 Oct, 05:52
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Ant scp task with fileset Tue, 23 Oct, 07:42
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: SCP task to preserve exact time stamp Wed, 24 Oct, 13:03
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: SCP task to preserve exact time stamp Wed, 24 Oct, 13:21
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Fileset group Thu, 25 Oct, 05:49
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Fileset group Thu, 25 Oct, 08:05
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Fileset group Thu, 25 Oct, 09:13
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: possible to open an alert window? Thu, 25 Oct, 14:10
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: possible to open an alert window? Fri, 26 Oct, 08:31
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: possible to open an alert window? Fri, 26 Oct, 08:59
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Ant task to Count number of files in a directory Fri, 26 Oct, 09:38
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Ant task to Count number of files in a directory Fri, 26 Oct, 10:18
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Ant task to Count number of files in a directory Fri, 26 Oct, 12:26
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: possible to open an alert window? Mon, 29 Oct, 09:29
Rebhan, Gilbert RE: Newbie Question About Wrapping A Python Script Mon, 29 Oct, 15:06
Rishi Gogia Creating Patch builds Wed, 24 Oct, 10:40
Rob Seegel Re: My first build with ant failed Mon, 08 Oct, 15:55
Rob Seegel Re: Fwd: Ant - invoke a servlet? Thu, 18 Oct, 00:58
Rob Wilson Ant - invoke a servlet? Wed, 17 Oct, 17:12
Rob Wilson Fwd: Ant - invoke a servlet? Wed, 17 Oct, 17:15
Rob Wilson Re: Fwd: Ant - invoke a servlet? Thu, 18 Oct, 12:40
Rob Wilson Suggestions for sending data to the server Wed, 24 Oct, 12:19
Rob Wilson Re: Suggestions for sending data to the server Wed, 24 Oct, 14:47
Rob Wilson Re: possible to open an alert window? Thu, 25 Oct, 15:51
Rob Wilson deploy task to Tomcat partially works Tue, 30 Oct, 21:14
Robert Clark Re: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 20:25
Robert Clark Re: Exec is failing, command line works fine Tue, 02 Oct, 21:35
Roland Piazzi searching help for: class org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter can not be found Thu, 11 Oct, 13:28
Russell, Archie RE: Passing environment to cron Sun, 21 Oct, 19:04
Saladin Sharif How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Mon, 08 Oct, 22:20
Saladin Sharif using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Mon, 08 Oct, 22:31
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:04
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:11
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 19:25
Saladin Sharif Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS Tue, 09 Oct, 19:33
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 19:58
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Tue, 09 Oct, 20:56
Saladin Sharif Re: ant script just hang when checking out of CVS [Similar problem with cvstagdiff] Thu, 11 Oct, 17:28
Saladin Sharif Re: How to get the count of the number of lines in a file using ANT Fri, 12 Oct, 00:32
Sangal, Arun RE: Ant Delete task - Deleting a file from a directory while comparing from another directory Tue, 23 Oct, 22:13
Sayed, Irfan (Irfan) Calling another ant script Fri, 05 Oct, 10:46
Scot P. Floess Re: Passing environment to cron Sat, 20 Oct, 16:11
Scot P. Floess Re: Passing environment to cron Sat, 20 Oct, 16:19
Scot P. Floess Re: Passing environment to cron Sat, 20 Oct, 17:19
Scot P. Floess Re: Passing environment to cron Sun, 21 Oct, 02:12
Shailesh Sharma RE: Problem with condition selection property; Help needed Wed, 31 Oct, 22:22
Shailesh Sharma RE: Problem with condition selection property; Help needed Wed, 31 Oct, 22:28
Stefan Bodewig Re: unzip PK 2.1 zip files Fri, 05 Oct, 03:48
Steve Loughran Re: Need to compile VB project Tue, 02 Oct, 09:14
Steve Loughran Re: doing antcalls in parallel Tue, 02 Oct, 09:20
Steve Loughran Re: SSH Authentication Errors Tue, 02 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: Optional scp task does not accept remote paths with the '@' symbol in them Tue, 02 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: No class Def Error Tue, 02 Oct, 09:26
Steve Loughran Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents? Tue, 02 Oct, 12:35
Steve Loughran Re: Accessing Properties from Sub-Projects Wed, 03 Oct, 08:26
Steve Loughran Re: SQLExec Task Wed, 03 Oct, 12:22
Steve Loughran Re: AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state Mon, 08 Oct, 10:41
Steve Loughran Re: user input Tue, 09 Oct, 09:22
Steve Loughran Re: How to move invalid XML files to another folder Tue, 09 Oct, 09:24
Steve Loughran Re: How to move invalid XML files to another folder Tue, 09 Oct, 15:19
Steve Loughran Re: Can we load task into Ant Core classloader Thu, 11 Oct, 11:40
Steve Loughran Re: Fileset Evaluation Thu, 11 Oct, 14:06
Steve Loughran Re: How to insert CSV into SQL Server via ANT Mon, 15 Oct, 13:34
Steve Loughran Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 10:14
Steve Loughran Re: Build on remote machine. Wed, 17 Oct, 12:43
Steve Loughran Re: Fwd: Ant - invoke a servlet? Thu, 18 Oct, 08:52
Steve Loughran Re: Junit tasks with TestSuite Fri, 19 Oct, 15:48
Steve Loughran Re: Creating Patch builds Wed, 24 Oct, 11:11
Steve Loughran Re: Creating Patch builds Wed, 24 Oct, 14:15
Steve Loughran Re: Suggestions for sending data to the server Wed, 24 Oct, 14:27
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201419
Nov 20143
Oct 20145