ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dharmesh Vyas" <dharmesh.m...@gmail.com>
Subject [Ant task] Calling different targets by passing it to a batch file
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:22:55 GMT
Hello,

I have a batch file ABC.bat, which I use to set ant path and run the build
file.

ABC.bat contents are somewhat like:
rem Set Ant path over here
ant -verbose -buildfile "RunBuild.xml" %1 -emacs

I have few targets for e.g A, B, C, D in my build file RunBuild.xml. These
targets are my default target so if I call the build file without any
arguments all of them gets called.

Now I want to call only two of them. I tried it by doing *ABC.bat "A B"*. It
say that 'A B' does not exist in the project. Can somebody please tell me
how shall I implement it ? Or write it in a way that first target A is run
and then B.

Thanks and Regards,
- Dharmesh