ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dharmesh Vyas" <>
Subject Using Replace
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:47:36 GMT
 Hello Group,

I have a configuration file for running my test scripts. It's in this format
<FieldName="TestCases" value="A.xml"/>
I need to change the values of A.xml to B.xml or C.xml or D.xml. Previously
I used to know the order of it so I used to have token A.xml and replace it
with B.xml, after B to C and likewise.
But right now I am in a condition where I will require to change A.xml to
anyvalue. I won't be knowing what value will this configuration file be
holding (Prob. A.xml, or B.xml etc.) before replacing that to any other

Please let me know if there is a way to implement this.

Thanks in advance,
- Dharmesh.