ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build on remote machine.
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:13:48 GMT
Simple,
use hudson ;-)
see the awesome plugins....
Peter

On 10/26/07, david <david@davidwbrown.name> wrote:
> Hello Steve and ant folks, I have read and have completely improved my development with
the JDA book but now I'm in the position such that I need more tools. Please reply if the
continual build tools listed are in order of preference and why. I am currently (trying...)
to use CC. What I completed with my projects building under CC/Ant shows that CC is a great
tool but the config has gotten out-of-hand. And, therefore, I am looking elsewhere. Please
advise, David.