ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 02:34:00 GMT
Hi,

> I am trying to automate my ANT build script, and incorporate a check in my build.xml
that checks if there were any code changes made to CVS since the last time the build ran.
 If there are any code changes then ANT gets the latest CVS code changes and then runs the
build.  Otherwise, it doesn't run the build if there were no new code changes in CVS.

You should look at CruiseControl.  This has a feature which can check
any source control system for changes and run a build (ant based) if
there have been commits.

Kev