ant-user mailing list archives

From prashant...@polaris.co.in
Subject Re: AW: Printing Time stamp in log file...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:32:23 GMT
Its showing below with -v....

init:
Property ${DSTAMP} has not been set
     [echo] ${build.start.time}=${DSTAMP}
Override ignored for property DSTAMP

How to set it?

Prashanth

             <Jan.Materne@rzf.
             fin-nrw.de>
             10/24/2007 06:55          <user@ant.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         AW: Printing Time stamp in log
             "Ant Users List"          file...
             <user@ant.apache.
                   org>

What does -v say?

Jan

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

" Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail? "

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in