ant-user mailing list archives

From prashant...@polaris.co.in
Subject Printing Time stamp in log file...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:57:20 GMT

Hi,

I am using the below in my build.xml, but not able to print the start date
& time.

 <tstamp>
      <format property="DSTAMP" pattern="d-MMMM-yyyy hh:mm aa"/>
 </tstamp>

 <echo>$${build.start.time}=${DSTAMP}</echo>

Can you please suggest..

Thanks Prashanth

" Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail? "

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in