ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: cannot resolve symbol
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:22:27 GMT
Please check your classpath entries.

Warm Regards,
Sumit Srivastava
Voice : (203) 719 - 5894
Chat  :srivassb

To go far, explore first what is near..

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Styles []
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: cannot resolve symbol

I'm trying to run an ant target manually, and I'm receiving the
following error... How do I resolve this issue...???

cannot resolve symbol

    [javac] symbol  : method getTxnGrps ()

    [javac] location: class com.s1.common.export.user.ExportFormValue

    [javac]               txnGrpArray =

build\build.xml:812: The following error occurred while executing this

build\build.xml:631: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for

Visit our website at

E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities
or related financial instruments.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message