ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bizard Nicolas (KIRO 41)" <nicolas.biz...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: SCP task to preserve exact time stamp
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:15:14 GMT
Hi
can you describe a bit more, show some code (the fileset part for
instance) ?
Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: venkata prasad [mailto:prasadeceonline@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:13 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: SCP task to preserve exact time stamp

Hi All,

   I have a requirement like when ever i do build, i need to copy all
database files/folders from build machine to UNIX machine.

Right now i am uasing SCP Ant task for secure copy. But  it is not
preserving time stamp for all files and folder.

So i went for 'scp' unix command in exec -ant task . It is preserving
time
stamp for some files and folders only.

Could some body help me,  in preserving time stamps for all folders and
files.

Thanks in advance,

Prasad U V.