ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Writing ANT file using Starteam.
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:29:26 GMT
Please clarify a litte of what you are trying to accomplish.  Are you
thinking of a web page that has the drop downs with a submit button that
when clicked calls ant on the server to check the files out?  Or are you
talking about an Ant script that is run on th euser's machine and
presents a gui with dropdowns?  For the second, you might as well just
have the user install the StarTeam client.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Yona Eilat [mailto:Yonae@fundtech.co.il]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:58 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Writing ANT file using Starteam.

Hi,

I'm writing build.xml file that checkout files from Starteam.

I would like enabling option to get STView and STLabel online from the
user, mean:

*         Present (online) to the user all entire views in the ST (By
drop list or something like that).

*         Get input to ${ST_VIEW} variable.

*         Present the relevant labels for that view.

*          Get input to ${ST_LABEL} variable.

*         Checkout files from ST according to ${ST_VIEW} and
${ST_LABEL}.

Please advice how I can implement it by ANT code.

I found an example of what I need:  Jera, but I don't know how to get
the relevant information's from Starteam.

Thanks,

Yona.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

TIAA-CREF