ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XmlProperty - can I specify the property value delimiter?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:09:07 GMT
I was going to suggest doing an XML Transform but propertregex is much
easier to implement thru Ant

Vielen Danke Jan!
Martin--
----- Original Message -----
From: <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:01 AM
Subject: AW: XmlProperty - can I specify the property value delimiter?

Manual doesnt say anything to delimiters (which in general mean "there is
no") and source doesnt have one ...

XmlProperty.java:0461:     private void addProperty (String name, String
value, String id) {
XmlProperty.java:0468:         if (addedAttributes.containsKey(name)) {
XmlProperty.java:0477:             value = (String)
addedAttributes.get(name) + "," + value;
----^^^
XmlProperty.java:0489:     }

If you want to iterate over this list with <antcontrib:for> you can specify
a delimiter there (but I think it defaults to comma ...)

You can also use <antcontrib:propertregex> for changing the delimiter.
Something like this:
  <antcontrib:propertregex
      property="newlist"
      input="${oldlist}"