ant-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Gogia <rishi_go...@hotmail.com>
Subject Creating Patch builds
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:40:53 GMT
Hi

I am using SVN as a repository and Weblogic Integration as my application server. I have more
than 10 programmers working on the same project. I wanted to know if I want to do a patch
build, how would I be able to do it?

By Patch build I mean compiling only those files which are changed. I was able to get the
files from the revision. But since the complete build takes more than 20 minutes, I need to
build only the changed files and put them in their corresponding location in the ear.

The files which are changed can be java files as well as WSDL, Processes etc. these need to
be compiled and the class file needs to be put in the ear.

Please suggest me a way how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rishi