ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject FOP task, what changed from 0.92beta to 0.94?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:07:39 GMT
I recently downloaded FOP version 0.94, upgrading from 0.92beta. My build.xml file now fails
when I execute the fop task, giving this error:

build.xml:105: java.lang.NoClassDefFound
Error: org/apache/xmlgraphics/util/Service

It seems that something has changed in FOP that breaks the Ant FOP task, but I don't see anything
concerning this on the FOP or Ant site. All upgrade information concerns upgrading from 0.20,
but I can't find any mention of a problem when upgrading from 0.92beta.

Can anyone point me to the right docs?

Thanks.

--
Charles Knell