ant-user mailing list archives

From ahnf <inter...@yahoo.com>
Subject user input
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:53:55 GMT
Hi,
We just upgrade from ant 1.6 to 1.7 and collecting some user input from a script no longer
works

We have a bash script which collects input via <input tasks

<input  message="Choose the client to build? "   addproperty="myProp" />
<input  message="Choose the box to build? "   addproperty="myProp2" />

our bash script works like this

ant targetName << END
param1
param2
END

the
new version of any just seems to ignore this input, before with 1.6.x
it worked. How can I achieve this same functionality in 1.7? or just the ability to send property
params to the ant build from my bash script?