ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re-parenting classpath
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 02:16:16 GMT
Hopefully, someone can point me in the right direction. What I'd like to do is re-parent the
elements of a classpath entry in an Ant build script (from netbeans). For example, given classpath
property like:

Setting project property: run.test.classpath ->

I'd like to zip up the classpath components from their current locations, but then re-parent
them within the zip file so that they get extracted to the following layout:

The jar file names should be unique, so I'm not too worried about name clashes with the jar
files. Being new to Ant I don't see an easy way to get this done with the existing Ant tasks
(pathconvert, basename, zip, etc.). So, I'm hoping someone can tell if it can be done (and
how) or if there's some custom Ant task that already handles this functionality.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message