ant-user mailing list archives

From "RADEMAKERS Tanguy" <Tanguy.RADEMAK...@swift.com>
Subject RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:39:48 GMT
Wayne,

No, if ln is installed, it *should* work just fine. By "on the path" it
just means that the system can find the ln command (i.e. "which ln". In
fact, try using an <exec> task to run the "which ln" command - this will
show you that ln is installed and that the ant process can find it...).

Note that if you can't get this (creating symlinks) to work using the
symlink task, you can just <exec> ln directly.

other than that, no ideas...

/t