ant-user mailing list archives

From Bourzeix, Hervé <Herve.Bourz...@Genesys.com>
Subject RE : Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:11:39 GMT
try -verbose in your ant argument line , otherwise do a pathconvert / echo inside the build
regards,

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: Ravi Roy [mailto:ravi.aroy@gmail.com]
Date: sam. 06/10/2007 07:23
À: user@ant.apache.org
Objet : Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

Hi All,

In a scenario, where build is executing how I can see / log the current
classpath of this build, which Ant is relying to build the project ?
I think Ant -diagnositcs gives the interesting informarmation but not in the
build executing state and is static in nature.

Thanks in advance for thoughts!

Regards,
Ravi.