ant-user mailing list archives

From "Yona Eilat" <Yo...@fundtech.co.il>
Subject Writing ANT file using Starteam.
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:58:04 GMT

Hi,

I'm writing build.xml file that checkout files from Starteam.

I would like enabling option to get STView and STLabel online from the
user, mean:

*         Present (online) to the user all entire views in the ST (By
drop list or something like that).

*         Get input to ${ST_VIEW} variable.

*         Present the relevant labels for that view.

*          Get input to ${ST_LABEL} variable.

*         Checkout files from ST according to ${ST_VIEW} and
${ST_LABEL}.

Please advice how I can implement it by ANT code.

I found an example of what I need:  Jera, but I don't know how to get
the relevant information's from Starteam.

Thanks,

Yona.