ant-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Cruz <wayne.c...@sri.com>
Subject RE: symlink - which ant jar do I need?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:12:35 GMT
Tanguy-

I'll try using an <exec> task to run a "which ln" command - good idea!

I've already gone ahead and used an <exec> task to delete the symbolic
link.  Deleting a symbolic link is what I've wanted to all along and I was
hoping to use the symlink delete option to do so.  Is there possibly a
problem with the symlink delete option?

Thanks for your help,
Wayne