ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject How do I strip off part of the file name when I do a ANT copy
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:44:48 GMT

I have a bunch of templates that I expandproperties on to produce
environment specific versions using the following code:

      <copy file="${current.file}" flatten="true"
todir="${dir.dist}/${current.env}">
        <filterchain>
            <expandproperties/>
        </filterchain>
    </copy>

The file name ( in the property ${current.file} ) contains the name
"TEMPLATE" and I want to remove once I perform this move. For example:

	log4j.properties.TEMPLATE

that I want to strip the ".TEMPLATE" part when I copy this file. What is
the best way to accomplish this task?

Eric