ant-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Aravamudhan <avij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant build vs. CruiseControl
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:06:17 GMT
Also, make sure CC is using the ant install that you have dropped the
jera jar in.
Typically, CC comes with its own version of ant - and to use a different
install directory of ant, you have to pass in some parameters or set a
system environment variable. (Cant remember what they are offhand).

hth,
Vijay