ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: how can I copy a directory of files to lower case equivalents?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:43:45 GMT
Hi,

david wrote:
> Hello Steve, this should be in DZONE snippets.

that thread reminds me of another thread =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=117791665300047&w=2

/*

I thought the original poster was asking for

"...
the next weeks start date and last week start date
..."

because of that i suggested the <script> solution, where
he can choose, whether the start day of week = sunday or
monday.

Otherwise the </tstamp> would fit of course.

*/

there was no further answer, seems like with ant <tstamp>
you're not able to choose whether you want to start
the week on sunday or monday.

Is there a chance to exclude dirnames
from getting lowercased with scriptmapper =

<copy todir="${dist.dir}/images">
      <fileset dir="..."/>
     <scriptmapper language="...">
    </scriptmapper>
  </copy>

I would go with the script solution i posted, but
i like to know if there's an "ant-approved way"
also ?!

Regards, Gilbert