ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lionel van den Berg" <lion...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA-HOME is pointing to JRE
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 06:21:46 GMT
On 23/10/2007, Timothy Crowell <tcrow777@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am new to Java and Ant.
>
> I have set JAVA-HOME to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_03" (no quotes), I
> have dubble-checked this.
>
> Ant says JAVA-HOME is set to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03" (no
> quotes), this is causing serious problems,

Can you please elaborate? This tells me absolutely nothing about what is
going on. Perhaps a print out of the error messages you are receiving!

especially concerning tools.jar.

Not sure why you are needing this but I would have suspected that if you
require tools.jar that you just need to make sure it is in your class path
or something along those lines.

Lionel.