ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Votta" <alexisvo...@gmail.com>
Subject How to include multiple source directories in "compile" target
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:20:02 GMT
I have a compile target like the following.

  <property file="build.properties"/>

  <target name="compile">
    <mkdir dir="${build.classes.dir}"/>
    <javac srcdir="${src.dir}" destdir="${build.classes.dir}"
    source="${java.source}" target="{javac.target}">
      <compilerarg line="${javac.compilerargs}"/>
    </javac>
  </target>

In 'build.properties' file, src.dir is defined to be:-

src.dir = src/java

The problem with this will include all sources under src/java. I want
to do something like this:-

Compile all sources in (1) "src/java/com/company/deals" (2)
"src/java/com/company/transact/"

There are many other folders under "src/java/com/company" which I do
not want to compile for this target. So, please suggest how this can
be done. Any help would be highly appreciated.

- Alexis