ant-user mailing list archives

From Saladin Sharif <al_zaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject using ANT to check for any code changes in CVS
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:31:01 GMT
I am trying to automate my ANT build script, and incorporate a check in my build.xml that checks
if there were any code changes made to CVS since the last time the build ran.  If there are
any code changes then ANT gets the latest CVS code changes and then runs the build.  Otherwise,
it doesn't run the build if there were no new code changes in CVS.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of how to write the ANT script portion that would check
for whether any new code changes were made in CVS, and then maybe save that outcome to a property
that I can use later on in my ANT script.

Thanks in advance,

-Saladin

* Saladin Sharif
* e-mail: al_zawiah@yahoo.com