ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Styles" <Chris.Sty...@S1.com>
Subject RE: cannot resolve symbol
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:10:10 GMT
Figured it out.... I had to update my config spec in clearcase....
Thanks for the help...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com [mailto:Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:22 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: cannot resolve symbol

Please check your classpath entries.

Warm Regards,
Sumit Srivastava
Voice : (203) 719 - 5894
Email :Sumit.Srivastava@ubs.com
Chat  :srivassb

To go far, explore first what is near..

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Styles [mailto:Chris.Styles@S1.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:18 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: cannot resolve symbol

Hi,

I'm trying to run an ant target manually, and I'm receiving the
following error... How do I resolve this issue...???

cannot resolve symbol

    [javac] symbol  : method getTxnGrps ()

    [javac] location: class com.s1.common.export.user.ExportFormValue

    [javac]               txnGrpArray =
getBaiTxnGrpList(value.getTxnGrps());

    [javac]

C:\CruiseControl\projects\mib\MIB_2.X_FWD_DEV_AIX-WAS-DB2\EP_US_PSO_2.X\
build\build.xml:812: The following error occurred while executing this
line:

C:\CruiseControl\projects\mib\MIB_2.X_FWD_DEV_AIX-WAS-DB2\EP_US_PSO_2.X\
build\build.xml:631: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for
details.

Thanks

Chris

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities
or related financial instruments.