ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: How to create automatic release with ant and subversion
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:07:31 GMT
Yes. You can do all that and more with Ant. Please refer to the
manual...

http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html

Also, Please read the following...

Please don't take this the wrong way. I do not mean to insult you.
Following these recommendations will ensure that you are provided with
the best support this forum has to offer.

-Rob Anderson