ant-user mailing list archives

From Roland Piazzi <roland_pia...@gmx.net>
Subject searching help for: class org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter can not be found
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:28:31 GMT

Hi!

I try to run the aspectj-compiler with ant but it gives me the following
error:

A class needed by class org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.Ajc can not
be found:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter

This class is contained within the file ant.jar which also is in a
lib-folder which is added to the path.

I don't know how to go on, hope that someone can help me about this?

I attach my build file... http://www.nabble.com/file/p13155870/build.xml
build.xml

Thanks, Roland