ant-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Build on remote machine.
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:10:30 GMT
Hello Steve and ant folks, I have read and have completely improved my development with the
JDA book but now I'm in the position such that I need more tools. Please reply if the continual
build tools listed are in order of preference and why. I am currently (trying...) to use CC.
What I completed with my projects building under CC/Ant shows that CC is a great tool but
the config has gotten out-of-hand. And, therefore, I am looking elsewhere. Please advise,
David.

Steve Loughran wrote ..