ant-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Build on remote machine.
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:07:18 GMT
If you want an ant only solution you will have to build locally and deploy remotely:

I am currently building locally and deploying remotely using <scp> and doing post deployment
using <sshexec>. You will have to look up both ant optional tasks for their argument
lists. Minimally you will need to set the <scp> task's attribute sftp="true"

Yona Eilat wrote ..