ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dick, Brian E." <Brian.D...@FMR.com>
Subject RE: How do I filter a file of files
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:23:34 GMT
Let me state my problem, rather than my idea of a solution. Maybe that
will pique your interest.

I have a macrodef in my current build that uses the ftp task to get a
list of files from a remote server. The macrodef has attributes for
specifying the remotedir and patternset for the ftp task. Something like
the following.

<macrodef name="rls">
   <attribute name="remotedir"/>
   <attribute name="patternset"/>
   <sequential>
      <ftp action="list"
           remotedir="@{remotedir}"

         <fileset dir=".">
            <patternset refid="@{patternset}"/>
         </fileset>
      </ftp>
   </sequential>
</macrodef>

Our company is implementing a policy to allow only secure shell access
to our servers. I can't use the ftp task anymore. How can I achieve this
functionality using secure shell access within Ant?