ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dick, Brian E." <Brian.D...@fmr.com>
Subject How do I filter a file of files
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:11:45 GMT
I have a file of files that I need to load into a property and filter
according to expressions similar to the "include" and "exclude" elements
of a patternset.

For example, assume I have a file, fof.dat, containing the following.

/export/home/myaccount/myapp/bin/pgm1
/export/home/myaccount/myapp/bin/pgm2
/export/home/myaccount/myapp/config/cfg1
/export/home/myaccount/myapp/lib/lib1.jar
/export/home/myaccount/myapp/lib/lib2.jar
/export/home/myaccount/myapp/lib/lib3.jar

I would like code something like the following.

<patternset id="bin_files">
   <include name="bin/*"/>
</patternset>

<loadfile property="bin_file_list" srcFile="fof.dat">
   <filterchain>
      <filefilter dir="/export/home/myaccount/myapp">
         <patternset refid="bin_files"/>
      </filefilter>
   </filterchain>
</loadfile>

After the loadfile task, the bin_file_list property would contain the