ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dick, Brian E." <>
Subject How do I filter a file of files
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:11:45 GMT
I have a file of files that I need to load into a property and filter
according to expressions similar to the "include" and "exclude" elements
of a patternset.

For example, assume I have a file, fof.dat, containing the following.

I would like code something like the following.

<patternset id="bin_files">
   <include name="bin/*"/>

<loadfile property="bin_file_list" srcFile="fof.dat">
      <filefilter dir="/export/home/myaccount/myapp">
         <patternset refid="bin_files"/>

After the loadfile task, the bin_file_list property would contain the