ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Middleton" <stephen.middle...@codebaby.com>
Subject RE: Exec is failing, command line works fine
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:40:43 GMT
  - what directory is Ant executing the command in? Is it the
    same as from the command line?

I've already checked this one.

  - How is Ant passing the command line args? Is it the same as the
    shell would?

I've tried both methods i.e. like the following:
  <arg value="-B"/>
  <arg value="-f"/>
  <arg value="psbase.mak"/>
Either way, I get the same result.

  - Are there any environment variable that are missing when run
    through Ant? There should not be, but you never know.

As for the environment variables, the documentation for "emake" is lacking,
but it doesn't mention anything about environment variables, so I'm not
entirely sure.  I've contacted support for EurekaLog, but they simply told
me they haven't heard of this issue as of yet.

Is there anything else this could be?