ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: war inlcude problem
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:47:27 GMT
You never said why it didn't work or what type of error you're
getting. I am assuming you want all the jars in the root of the lib
directory in the war. Specify a <lib> element for each directory, and
then include the <include> sub-tasks for the jar files you want. You
can use wildcards if that makes things easier.

<war destfile=${war.file}"
    webxml="${webxml.file">
    <lib dir="${jdev.dir}/BC4J/lib">
       <include name="adfbinding.jar"/>
   </lib>
   <lib dir="${jdev.dir}/jlib">
      <include name="help4.jar"/>
      <include name="inspec4.jar"/>
      <include name="jewt4.jar"/>
      <include name="share.jar"/>
    </lib>
    <lib dir="${jdev.dir}/javacache/lib"/>
      <include name="cache.jar"/>
    </lib>
</war>

On 9/14/07, Mitja B. <info@mitjab.com> wrote:
> i want to create war file, but i have problem with including lib files into
> lib folder
>
> I have lib files in different lib dirs. How can i include it?
> This does not work
>
>         <lib dir="C:/Oracle/jdevstudio1013/">
>                 <include name="BC4J/lib/adfbinding.jar"/>
>                 <include name="javacache/lib/cache.jar"/>
>                 <include name="jlib/help4.jar"/>
>                 <include name="jlib/inspect4.jar"/>
>                 <include name="jlib/jewt4.jar"/>
>                 <include name="jlib/share.jar"/>