ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie help: conditional exec
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:58:04 GMT
Ant Contrib is a Source Forge project: <http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/>

The list of Ant Contrib tasks can be found here:
<http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/index.html>

Simply put the ant-contrib-version.jar inside the "lib" folder of your
Ant installation and add this line to your build.xml:

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>

On 9/11/07, Madunic, Marijan (RBI-US) <marijan.madunic@reedbusiness.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> Thank you. I'll give it a try later when I have a moment. Where can I
> download antContrib?
>
> Marijan (Mario) Madunic

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com