ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <>
Subject Re: newbie help: conditional exec
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:19:57 GMT
Two steps:

1). After your test, do an <antcall> to call a new target
2). Us an "if" parameter in that target: For example:

<available file="CVS\cvsArt.xml" property="artAvailable"/>
<antcall target=""/>

<target name=" if="artAvailable">

The other solution is to use the antContrib tasks which includes an <if> task:

   <available file="CVS/cvsArt.xml"/>

I like a lot of the antContrib stuff, but you do have to make sure it
is installed on all the machines that will use your build.xml file.