ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to unzip .b64 extension
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:47:29 GMT
It is not a zip file.
it is a b64 file.
Most windows "zip" utilities look into the files to see
how there are encoded - for example tar.gz are treated as zip files.

according to
http://www.vanemery.com/Linux/Apache/openSSL.html
there is a command line de base 64 the file.
"openssl enc -d -base64 -in myfile.b64 -out myfile.decrypt"

Peter

On 9/7/07, Aggarwal Amit <aamit@kodiaknetworks.com> wrote:
> Yes, I can unzip it using other zip tools. Also it is shown as a zip (icon) file on windows.
SO some attribute of it is tellin windows that it is zip file. But unzip of ANT cant identify
it as a zip file.