ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: Need to add one generic get/set attribute in Project API
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:11:19 GMT
What does not work?

I did a little test and its ok....

import java.util.Date;
public class MyTask extends org.apache.tools.ant.Task {
    public void execute() {
        log("Date is: " + getDate());
    }
    private Date getDate() {
        Date date = (Date)getProject().getReference("date");
        if (date == null) {
            log(" creating new date");
            date = new Date();
            getProject().addReference("date", date);
        }
        return date;
    }
}

<project>
    <target name="build">
        <javac srcdir="." destdir="."/>
    </target>
    <target name="use">
        <taskdef name="mytask" classname="MyTask" classpath="."/>
        <mytask/>
        <mytask/>
        <mytask/>
    </target>
</project>

use:
   [mytask]  creating new date
   [mytask] Date is: Fri Sep 14 12:10:12 CEST 2007
   [mytask] Date is: Fri Sep 14 12:10:12 CEST 2007
   [mytask] Date is: Fri Sep 14 12:10:12 CEST 2007

Jan