ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: extract properties from file and corresponding template
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:33:02 GMT
No there isnt.

And I think this cant be done:
If you combine the template with the property values you doesnt have any markers where a property
value starts and where it ends (if your template doesnt provide these). Therefore you cant
parse the resulting file.

Example:

template
  this @value@ file
property
  value=is a sample
result
  this is a sample file

How you would parse the "this is a sample file" string?

Jan