ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kirtane, Shobhana Vijay" <skirt...@verisign.com>
Subject Junit4 ant 1.6.2
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:35:44 GMT
Hi all,

When I include junit.jar(junit4.4)  in classpath in this way : EXPORT
CLASSPATH = /....:junit.jar , my test cases work fine.No problem here

When I set the junit.jar in classpath in build.xml it fails out
Could not create task or type of type: classpath.
Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon

The output from ant -diagnostics :

ant -diagnostics
------- Ant diagnostics report -------
Apache Ant version 1.6.2 compiled on August 5 2004

 Implementation Version (JDK1.2+ only)
core tasks     : null
optional tasks : 1.6.2
---
 ANT_HOME/lib jar listing
junit.jar (164046 bytes)
ant-junit.jar (92792 bytes)

 Tasks availability
jdepend : Missing dependency jdepend.xmlui.JDepend
junit : Missing dependency junit.framework.Test

java.runtime.version : 1.5.0_10-b03

ant.home: /local/weblogic922/weblogic92/server (Using the ant which
comes with weblogic 9.2.2)

Any suggestions to overcome this issue ?

Thanks
Shobhana