ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Whatmore" <Steve.Whatm...@lynxdev.com>
Subject Automated builds with ANT / JUnit, emailing the results of the build / unit tests
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:00:19 GMT
Good afternoon,

I am trying to setup an automated build process complete with JUnit for
a web application that I am developing.

I would like email the results of both the compile step and the JUnit
step to a development distribution list that I have setup.

I must be missing something because I am trying to capture the results
of the compile step if it fails and email it to the list, but can't seem
to figure out how to do this.

Similar with the JUnit setup in that I want to capture the results of
this step and email the results.

I am using ANT 1.7.0 in the Eclipse IDE, everything works fine, just
can't figure out how to capture those results.

Thanks in advance.

Whatty