ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ramu Sethu" <sra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parallel Forked JUnit Runs?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 04:21:13 GMT
May be you could remove the fork in JUNIT and add forking in parallel task
But as you said repeating JUNIT task inside the parallel task doesn't look good

If we have a look at the JUNIT task attributes, i don't think there is
a option to do this.
Even I had this problem sometime back, then i left that idea after
seeing the ant options.