ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Giroux" <>
Subject SSH Authentication Errors
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:07:50 GMT
I'm using <scp> and <sshexec> tasks in a build script.  These work
well from my own PC, but when someone tries to run the script from a
different computer, the script fails with an authentication error.

I have been using <scp> and <sshexec> for so long, I no longer
remember what I did to resolve this issue when I had it.

We built the example app that is distributed with JSch.jar.
 We were able to use Shell to connect to the target system, so it
seems we have some ability to connect, but the ANT scripts continue to

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Michael Giroux

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: