ant-user mailing list archives

From Yasothamani <ym...@comneti.com>
Subject Re: AW: Classes directory is having old class file
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:46:52 GMT
Once by rebooting the machine we don't faced the problem, but when the
cycle continues project 1.x and then project 2.x then the problem coming
into picture. We are using clearcase and windows box for java compilation.
*Doubt:* classes directory and it's class files are not part of
clearcase vob element, so what is concept of file lock.

Thanks & Regards
YASOTHAMANI R
Objectel Development
India Comnet International